CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

wateva..

today before 5 lagi dah cabut kerja.. my last case for elective today ended around 4pm. after discharged my patient from OT, we gathered in ICU to listen to pre-med presentation for the next day cases. as usual ortho akan send so many cases. saje lah kan coz they thought dental OT xde case.. sigh.. got lah!and luckily, my houseman today adalah mereka mereka yang quite efficient jugak. cepat pick up if ajar something. it is good for them and us.

went to alor star for facial today. i am permanently nadia laboratory customer for facial treatment. every month is a must for facial especially menjelang wedding october nie. as for today, grace(beautician) gave me a sample of pure hyaluronic acid for face. she said it is a mosturizer after using toner and good to those who has dry skin like me..will try it out and hope the result will be ok ya!

since watson got sales for certain stuffs, i bought a few beauty supplements. the awareness of growing older always remind me of that ugly wrinkles and sagging skin bila dah tua nanti...uhuk! i dont want to grow older,plz!!!!!!!nak jadi macam peter pan..stay like a kid till the end..oh bliss dude!

2 days ago ive called up huda from duriankahwin.com about the deposit for my wedding's doorgift. she asked to bank in the deposit at least 70% from the price she gave me. she is negotiable and has a good rapport with customers from the way she reacts..hopefully, the doorgift is as nice as the sample in their website.