CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

my fren's wedding

i need to prepare a new dress in order to attend my friend's wedding which is held at putra palace hotel in kangar, perlis. the theme of her wedding is red+black. i don't have any idea yet either want to buy a new one or just pick up any from my collections. furthermore, i can save money. of thinking the wedding, the formal guest will be Tuanku Raja Perlis. so the whole majlis is memang the real formal instead. OMG! my intention is to eat a lot but it looks like that i need to control the whole situation for my own good. ngee.. and as usual, the peak of the event is going to be poco-poco. poco poco is a simple dancing originally from indonesia. it is suitable for all gender and age. so? macam mana nak lari nanti. i hate that kind of tarian especially during wearing a baju kurung. sigh! eventhough i had an experience during having my induction course in taiping last year, but seriously, i am not very keen on it.

wedding theme, red+black