CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

casualty versus anaesthesiology

hari nie nak nangis..
after attended a course on central venous cannulation i felt like burst out my lungs and tell everybody yang i am so stress right now. kenapa? okay let me explain kenapa.

1) kene tinggal coz hubby pergi outstation ke kuantan for a course. pilot super duper and super extra busy yang teramat. he came back home at 130am for 2 consecutive nights.. nak sakit hati tak boleh sebab itu memang kerja dia. bila balik kena dengar luahan perasaan dia pulak. tapi yang.. me myself pun stress jugak. tempat baru x best. i really miss my old workplace..

2) pergi course yang i think i shouldn't attend at all sebab i am an anaesthesiology Medical Officer and all the things they showed me ive been doing it during my MO ship. as a matter of fact i think my head of department did not aware about the relevancy of the course to me. not to say i am arrogant by saying that but as far as i am concerned the remaining medical officers in my department should be given an opportunity to attend it. not me.. obviously..

3) the worst part is actually, i really miss kangar hospital. staff dekat situ dan tak lupa my bestie.. dr. kamilah manan. rindu kamu tau.

all in all.. i actually feel very lonely.. hubby pergi outstation for 2/52, kat sini kawan x ramai.. and bestie saya jauh kat sana.. mummy and daddy pun jauh.. sedey...


ini pilot saya.. bukan semua.. sorang jerk.. heee


kawan baik saya!!! dr. kamilah..