CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

waxing and threading is for beauty

Hallo!! Wat a hectic day these days.. But as long as i didn't oncall for the past 1 week it shud be ok.. Ngeee! Back to my previous activities that I did in kl was so amazing. Me n my bff went to one of the spa in bangsar. It is named rupini's spa. The owner is an indian but the service there is somewhat good. I think because waxing and threading is one of the indian ancient. So they suposed to be good in that I presumed. As a first timer, the feeling was mixed with pain and excitement. During the waxing and threading u won't be able to shut ur mouth up coz it was so painful man. Especially for the brazilian wax. (Rasa macam masuk marathon pulak post-waxing). But its worthy for women, n I suggest u guys go to any of the spa that offer waxing and threading for ur own benefit. Not only for..heee.. But the priority goes to hygiene purpose in the first place. Ngee..so guys if u ask me regarding beauty waxing n threading I wud like to say yes and u must try it. U will feel urself more confident, clean and fresh.. To those yg nak kawen.. Pergi lah buat! Daa..