CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

what to have for the door gift

Misi for this week is nak cari doorgift untuk malam reception. Hari tu mummy ade bagitahu yamg dekat nilai banyak yang cantik cantik. She likes the crystal glass and mentioned that it cost around RM9 per glass. If it is the glass alone, I think it is expensive sbb later on kena upah untuk deco lagi.. so lastly akan jadi RM15 per glass altogether with the deco.. oh tidak! But then surprisingly mummy kata yang that crystal glass dah berkotak and ada ribbon. Cantik dia cakap.. Not bad. O nanti by this weekend akan turun ke nilai dan menghabiskan duit untuk doorgift. Alahai.. lamenya tak shopping for myself. Ini semua sebab nak kahwin.

Last week I browse dekat duriankahwin.com and found out about the tissue box. Nicely wrap and tak berapa costly. But then daddy sangat cerewet. Kata dia, he is also kraftangan people dan dia boleh dapat something which is better than that. So daddy.. please lah carikan untuk anakmu ini. Tapi tengok gaya dia buat don’t know jerk. Takpalah, as long as daddy tak marah dengan belanjawan yang melampau dari anakanda ini. Thanx to him as well coz small vases for telor already booked from his friend who is seorang pengusah pasu seramik di kota bharu. And price yang I dapat per vase sangat murah. Thanx to uncle…? Uncle apa ntah. Sorry suddenly forgotten his name. some of the vases!



kotak tisu



So following trip to nilai, I had made an appointment with rizman to bring my mum to his boutique. The purpose is to show my mummy the kain that I bought in jakel as she wasn’t around at that time. Can’t wait to see how my reception dress will turn. And of course rizman and ruzaini tidak akan pernah mengecewakan sesiapa pun.
And seperti biasa next activity will be pavilion for makan makan. Oh ya.. need to find something for fiancĂ© as his birthday is just around the corner. He already precise that he wants spek ray ban tueeeeee… dah survey and it cost thousand. Ngeh ngeh ngeh.. shut up lah dear.. I nak beli something for myself dulu iaitu coach handbag. I’ll give u a birthday card dulu then later on baru give a present. Ok dear?!