CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

cuti sekolah equal to kenduri kahwin

after ended my work dis morning, my besty call me to remind of our friend's wedding at jitra..i was thinking to attend that wedding as im afraid that only a few will be able to attend my wedding later on. meaning what u give, u get back.hehe.. the wedding was held in a village area. despite of raining heavily, the wedding went smoothly.. folks helping each other to make sure that everyone is pleased..the situation remind me of my father. he used to say, "no matter what he wants my wedding to be held at home". i disagreed once as it will only bring discomfort to me and fiance.. my hometown is almost always in a hot weather.. i dont want 'us' to be sweating while having a sword bearer..so better to be at the hotel. but by watching the folks there, it is not the tiredness that matter but it is about to restrengthen the relatives bond..now i know why he really wants it to be at home..