CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

5 years together

i never thought that one fine i'll end up with him. it never come across in mind. what i know is that 5 years back while i was in a medical school, i only put my loyalness to my ex who was previously studying in usa. recently, everyday is different unlike those days. we fought, yelled and cried to each other for a new rising problem. it was almost always come from me. jealousy is a part of me and i never can put it aside since those moment.

sometimes, i'd prefer to give myself a space for what had happened in our relationship but i oftenly failed. always failed.. it overwhelmed me like no other place i can go. it is restricted and always eventful though. however, the blame will be always me who despair myself later on. why he never admit that he is the one that has to be blamed?

honestly, not even 1 day i can be without him, i always needs him as he always need me the most. even he loses his track, the path that i share with him will always lead him back to me. to be near in my heart, that is what i want.

this coming october is going to be our big day. i hope he will always love me forever. thanks dear for making me a woman. i know how fool i am all these while. to have u in my life is such a bliss...